Top 10 Potential Ideas For Your Computer Science Dissertation
Every time you think about your dissertation, you feel pain in your stomach. You are scared and you don’t know how you will be able to handle all this work in such a short time. Not to mention that computer science is not exactly the easiest course, and on this exact subject you have to create your dissertation. Well, many people did it before you so you will have to do it also. The first step is choosing a good topic, so take a look at these ideas:
- Technology in the life of teenagers. This subject gives you the chance to discuss not only about computers, but also about sociology issues. Who knows, maybe you can develop this and start a real project that will help many of your colleagues.
- Online voting. As you probably know, some countries want to make online voting obligatory. It is a lot of work to create a program that can handle all this, so try to analyze this in your composition. You can even create a simulator so you can explain how this program is supposed to work.
- Online security systems. Banks have the most advanced security systems in the world, and for a good reason. They have to protect huge amounts of money, as well as the personal information of clients. Develop this idea.
- How to reduce energy consumptions. If you are up for a challenge, you can try to create a software that will do this in the future. It will take some time, but at least you will be sure that your project is innovative.
- Human robots. Every year we see new prototypes of robots. What do you think about this?
- Genetic mutations. On a computer you can do anything: search for information, communicate, calculate and even modify a DNA.
- Internet spying. Do you think that the government has access to all our personal information on the Internet?
- Cyber attacks. How can we be sure that we will not turn into a victim on the Internet?
- 3d printers. How do they work? Give examples of some things that can be created with a printer like this, and how we can use this to improve our life. If possible, try to bring a 3d printer and make a demonstration in front of your colleagues.
- Deep Web. Your colleagues will be fascinated to know more about this.